Dr. Marino and our team of professionals provides the following comprehensive restorative dental services for children and adults.
Restoration of decay or replacement of old, worn silver amalgams with natural looking material that is bonded to the teeth. This procedure is minimally invasive and painless.
• Composite fillings typically last from 4-7 years before needing replacement.
Dental Crowns (Caps)
A viable option to restore full function to a tooth which is beyond repair with a filling material. Also known as caps, they are bonded to a damaged or decayed tooth after the surface is prepared.
• A full crown restoration can be accomplished now in just one visit with the new CEREC technology.
Similar in concept to a denture, but one that is permanently attached to your natural teeth on either side of the gap where a tooth has fallen out or been removed. There are several types of bridges that can be recommended depending on your specific situation.
• Bridges are made of durable, molded resin, and can remain in place indefinitely.
Dentures & Partials
A replacement for missing teeth that can be taken out and put back into your mouth. They are made of a durable acrylic resin and uniquely customized to fit each patient. A partial denture is used to fill gaps between missing teeth while full dentures will replace all teeth.
• Over a period of time, dentures will need to be relined, remade, or rebased due to normal wear and tear. Annual checkups are highly recommended.
• Implants-The initial implant of the post or anchor must be left untreated for a period of 3-6 months during which time the bone will grow around the implant.
An alternative to tooth extraction when a tooth has become damaged or infected. The procedure involves removing the infected and diseased tooth pulp, reshaping the tooth’s root canals, and filling it with dental material.
Common symptoms indicating the possible need for a root canal are:
1. Sensitivity to hot or cold liquids.
2. Moderate to severe pain when biting or tapping on a tooth.
3. Toothache that wakes you up in the middle of the night.
4. Radiating pain from one area of the mouth to another.